Wednesday 18 April 2018

Exciting news

Ok so just to throw a spanner in the works, the book I have been publishing on my blog is going to be re-vamped and won't be available for a while, but the exciting news is.....

MY SECOND BOOK is nearly ready to be published on Kindle :)

It's called
The Innocent Child of War:

Those Who Came before Us

And I am very excited to show you all what it is all about.

If you are interested in futuristic, science fiction based books with a little bit of soppy romance, I think this one is for you!

Keep checking the blog, I'll have more details as I set up everything ready for publishing!

If you want more information please comment below would love to tell you all more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

Hey guys, I haven't heard much from you guys about the book, would love some feedback!! If you have read it! Sorry I've been a l...